23 days.

5/06/2013

Hey everyone, today I'm coming back for a more chatty post. 23 days left in London, already. Time is flying as we say ! Am I sad, am I happy, am I excited ? Well, it is a mix of emotions. As some of you know, I've made my decision to come back to France to study. I guess the title of my blog, "A Frenchie in London", won't be as relevant as it was few months ago. But oh well, London will still be in my heart for many reasons. 

It has been nearly two years now that I live here and not in France anymore, not in the sunny Côte d'Azur, not with my family nor my friends. I had some really hard times feeling home sick, but I've never regretted my decision to try to study in the UK. It had bring me a bit more confidence, extended my horizons, and most of all allowed me to meet amazing people during all this time. 



Now, I know this is a strange decision for some people, but I know what I'm doing. I have a plan, and this doesn't mean I won't come back to beautiful London. I will, definitely ! When you live more than a year in a place, it become a part of you in some ways. 

I will miss a lot of things, the vibes of the City, the atmosphere, the culture, the melting pot, the shops, the language, the accents, the diversity .. The place where I live in France is quiet restricted and close minded, but oh well, I guess I'll have to deal with it ! 
I'm hoping to go to Paris in three years time, and hopefully achieve my dream in becoming a journalist in a magazin like Cosmo, Glamour .. Only the future will tell me if it will work or not ! 

I'm growing, I have so much to learn still, I want to discover new things, I want to travel more, I want to spend more time with some people .. 

So no regrets, I just can't wait to start something else, something exciting ! An internship, get healthier, playing tennis again, swim in the blue sea .. So much to come ! A happy future :) 

You Might Also Like

2 commentaires

  1. I've had the pleasure to know you for just a few weeks last year and I thought you were an interesting person. I wasn't wrong at all!
    I cannot criticize you decision to go back to France, I only hope it'll bring what you desire for your future.

    I wish only the best for you, Liz, you deserve it! Hope to see you again, someday!

    RépondreSupprimer

Like me on Facebook

Subscribe