French Beauty Essentials

2/18/2013

biodermaHey everyone! I hope you're all having a good start of the week. Before I start this article, I wanted to say a MASSIVE thank you to Ruth for having retweeted my blog post about how I met her yesterday. I already have nearly 200 views in less than a day, which never happened on my blog. So thank you to her and hi to every new readers! I hope you'll enjoy my blog and come back on it if you enjoy.

So, back to the point. Today I wanted to put under the sport two of my favourite skincare products, which I'm proud to say are both from the French Pharmacy industry. But not only are they French, they are also regarded as some of the best products by international makeup professionals and beauty gurus, such as Tanya Burr or the Pixiwoos.

-Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentré. 

This first product is a moisturising and balmy face cream, and it is for all skin-types. What is great about this product ? Well first anyone can use it: from dry to oily skin, it will have a great positive effect. It is really strong so you only need a tiny amount of it and you'll be good to go. This also means that it lasts a long time even though it is only 75ml. The product doesn't smell of anything so if you have problems with smells in general, you won't be annoyed with this. The texture is a bit liquidy and tends to take a bit of time to enter the skin if you take too much product. But with a small amount, just massage it gently into the skin and in a second you will have form a perfect base for your make-up. In addition of being moisturising, it also smooth the skin and helps the foundation to stay and apply gently on the face. It doesn't fluff at all either.

The only "hic" for British people (or just non-French people), is that it is hardly available in the high-street. I've heard Space NK may dispense them soon, but it has to be confirm. The price is in my opinion really affordable for the quality of the product. I personally apply it day and night, and I find my skin to look healthy and glowy.

You can always buy them online, just click here. (Amazon)

-Bioderma Créaline Micellar Water.

If you haven't heard of this product, I don't know where you've been! I think this was the "revelation product" for most of us, beauty addict. French beauty gurus started to talk about the oily version of this product, but soon preferred the sensitive version. What is this product exactly ? It is a micellar water, which aims is to clean, take off the make-up and appease the skin. You can either use it on your face or/and your eyes. You don't have to rinse it off, but I personally prefer to put some fresh water on my face after, as it leaves a bit of a sticky feeling in my opinion. It doesn't contain perfume, and it is super gentle. It is highly recommended for sensitive and dry skin. The balance of the skin is well respected, and it prevents from any sensations of irritations. It is supposed to be tolerated by any type of skin, which is a great point ! I found it leaves the face super clean and soft, and take off the eye make-up really well, even waterproof mascara. I now only use this product as a make-up remover, I haven't find something better or equal yet ! (let me know if you have any suggestions!)

The price is great for the quality, and in France there are a lot of offers, because they are so successful !!

Same thing as the Embryolisse product, it is hardly available in the UK or other countries other than France. You can buy them online by clicking here. (Amazon)

retweeeeet

Have you seen yesterday article yet ? Click here ! How I met Ruth From A Model Recommends 

Follow me on Twitter/Instagram @elisamacg

Thank you and have a great day, talk to you all soon ! Love, Liz x

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires

Like me on Facebook

Subscribe