Lack of inspiration

12/21/2012

Hello internet friends!

I haven't been posting for a while, and this is due to a lack of inspiration. I guess this is the number one fear for a journalist. I just don't know what to write about. I am now in holidays in France, I'm enjoying my family, my town, my friends, the christmassy atmosphere.. And yet I'm loosing my motivation.

sapin 006
I have those 3 essays to write for the month of January, and I can't concentrate on them. My mind is flying God knows where, and it is so so hard to start writing them. I am bored of those readings, I try my best to find them interesting but I don't. And I feel really bad about it, because this is what I want to do. I want to be able to write in a good way, to find exciting stories etc, and I feel like where I am, nothing is happening or nothing is giving me ideas or anything for me to write about. Am I the only one feeling that way ??

work 002

After this useless post, I'm going to start trying to write my intro/conclusion for my British Media essay. The subject sounds good, but I don't know where to start, how to start, what to read for it, so yes, I guess I can say I am lost.

This cloudy weather is not giving me any motivation either.. Maybe a good hot chocolate will. I have Power Without Responsability next to me and those papers they gave us at the Parliament the other day, maybe I will find something in there for my essay. Fingers crossed or I'm dead.

livres 001

Why are holidays always a mixture of excitement and boring things? I just want to stay in my bed, watch movies and eat. But no I've chosen to go to a great Uni', so this is the price to pay !

Let me know if you are also finding it hard to concentrate, I find it a nightmare at the moment. Please send me your energy !! x

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires

Like me on Facebook

Subscribe